Twickenham Stadium Rugby World Cup seat & row numbers detailed seating chart
What are the section numbers in the London Twickenham Stadium, United Kingdom?
London Twickenham Stadium has a capacity of between 82,000 - 111,000 seats (depending on the event) located in the following sections:
- West, East, North & South stands - These are set on three levels - lower, middle & upper tier.
- Lower tier sections L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L7, L8, L9, L10, L11, L12, L13, L14, L15, L16, L17, L18, L19, L20, L21, L22, L23, L24, L25, L26, L27, L28, L29, L30, L31, L32, L33, L34, L35, L36.
- Middle tier sections M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, M10, M11, M12, M13, M14, M15, M16, M17, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M24, M25, M26, M27, M28, M29, M30, M31, M32, M33, M34, M35, M36, M37, M38, M39, M40, M41, M42, M43, M44, M45, M46, M47, M48, M49, M50, M51.
- Upper tier sections U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18, U19, U20, U21, U22, U23, U24, U25, U26, U27, U28, U29, U30, U31, U32, U33, U34, U35, U36, U37, U38, U39, U40, U41, U42, U43, U44, U45, U46, U47, U48, U49, U50, U51.
- Other facilities include: Royal Box, Twickenham Hospitality Executive Boxes, Wakefield's Boxes, Rugby House, private VIP suites, St George's Suite, Cardinal Vaughan Village, Orchard Enclosure, Players' Lounge, Obolensky's Restaurant, bars, door entrance & exit gates (the door entrances A, B, C, D, E, F are typically marked on each ticket and can be seen on our seating plans). Also for some events (e.g. concerts) there may be General Admission pitch standing areas includiding Pit / Circle.
How many rows are there in the London Twickenham Stadium, UK?
Lower tier rows typically are from 1 to 39 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39).
Middle tier rows typically are from 51 to 75 (51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75).
Upper tier rows typically are from A to O (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, O). Please note that there is no row I.
Additionally some sections have accessible wheelchair rows (WC, disabled).
How many seats are there in a row in the London Twickenham Stadium, England?
The number of seats varies from row to row and section to section, however the typical number of seats between two aisles is up to around 20-30.
What are some of the biggest shows that will take place or have taken place in the London Twickenham Stadium, UK?
Some of the biggest names in show business have been scheduled to perform or performed in the London Twickenham Stadium. This includes: Aviva Premiership final, Barbarians, Broncos, Gloucester Rugby, Harlequins, Heineken Cup, London Double Header, LV Cup, Middlesex Sevens, Oxford V Cambridge Varsity Match, Rugby Football Union (RFU), Rugby league's Challenge Cup, Rugby World Cup (RWC 2015), Six Nations, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, David Guetta, Eagles, Ella Eyre, Ellie Goulding, Florence + the Machine, Genesis, Iggy Azaleam, Iron Maiden, Jessie J, Lady Gaga, Madonna, R.E.M., Rihanna, Rod Stewart, The Police, The Police, The Rolling Stones, U2
2021, 2022, 2023, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, Ticketmaster, 3d seat viewer, VIP advice, pdf, photo, pictures, pics, images