London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park) seat & row numbers detailed seating plan (formerly The Stadium at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park)
What are the section numbers in the London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park), UK?
London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park) has a capacity of over 62,500 seats. These are located in the following sections:
- Lower Tier blocks (Level 1) - 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156. The Away fans area is located is blocks 117, 118, 119, 120, 218, 219, 220. The Family Enclosure area is in block 221 close to the away fans.
- Club London middle tier level blocks - M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, M10, M11, M12, M13, M14, M15-16
- Upper Tier blocks (Level 2, upper concourse tier balcony bowl terrace sections) - 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256
- General Admission floor (Level 0) - For some events (e.g. concerts) there may be additional floor seating sections, as well as Pit or unreserved pitch standing areas.
- The stadium Lower, Club and Upper sections can also sometimes be referred to based on the location relative to the football pitch: Behind Goal, Corner, Wing, Midfield, Centre, Halfway Line.
- There are 4 stands: East Stand, West Stand, Bobby Moore Stand (North), Sir Trevor Brooking Stand (South)
- Private Boxes: BM6 Lounge with seats adjacent to the Directors Box, Executive Boxes
- Fine Dining: Arnold Hills, Royal East
- Restaurants: Forge, Great Briton
- Sports Bars: Londoner, Boleyn
- Entrances are numbered alphabetically A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K
How many rows are there in the London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park), UK?
Lower Tier blocks (Level 1) have rows numbered from 1 up to 37 in some blocks.
Club London middle tier blocks have rows numbered from 32 to 40.
Upper Tier blocks (Level 2) have rows numbered from 31 to 75 depending on the stand.
Additionally some sections may have accessible wheelchair rows (WC) or SRO (Standing Room Only) areas.
How many seats are there in a row in the London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park), England?
The number of seats varies from row to row and block to block, however the typical number of seats is as follows:
Lower Tier blocks (Level 1) have rows with up to 30 seats.
Club London middle tier blocks have rows with up to 25 seats.
Upper Tier blocks (Level 2) have rows with up to 30 seats.
Please note that seat numbering does not start with seat number 1 in each block, but goes up continuously as you go round the stadium towards blocks with a lower number. You can find detailed seat numbering on the map plans on this page.
What are some of the biggest shows / events that will take place or have taken place in the London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park), UK?
Some of the biggest names in show business have been scheduled to perform or performed in the London Stadium (West Ham United Olympic Park). This includes: West Ham United, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund, Atlético Madrid, Tottenham Hotspur, Napoli, Celtic, Rangers, Benfica, Sporting CP, Porto, Feyenoord, PSV Eindhoven, Fulham, English Football League Cup, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Adele, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Bruno Mars, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Dua Lipa, Ed Sheeran, Elton John, Foo Fighters, Imagine Dragons, Iron Maiden, Jason Mraz, Jay Z, John Legend, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kevin Hart, Kings of Leon, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Lionel Richie, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5, Metallica, Michael Bublé, Miley Cyrus, Muse, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Paul McCartney, Pink, Queen + Adam Lambert, Radiohead, Rihanna, Robbie Williams, Shakira, Sting, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones, The Weeknd
2022, 2023, 2024, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December, Ticketmaster, 3d seat viewer, VIP advice, pdf, photo, pictures, pics, images